Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: So that I may see . . . Day One

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

So that I may see . . . Day One

This morning in my meditation at the Ranch, I asked Yogi Bhajan, How can it be? How can Trump be President-elect? How did this man rise to power? And how is it that the Ardas welcomed his ascendancy?

I heard in response, "So that you may see." So, although I have not used this blog regularly for many years now, I turn to it again as a repository of my exploration of seeing.


Day Oneā€¦
Bitter cold as I walked
Past the paddock toward my early morning
Meditation
The Painted Pony, restless in the light of the full moon,
Snorted boldly at me and ran
Like a child in a summer rain.
Surprised, I greeted him
As he stood, defiant,
The cold making a fog of his breath.
The night air catching us both
In a moment of mystery.

How did we get here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home