Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Beautiful Day--CD Release

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beautiful Day--CD Release



Well, the much anticipated day is finally arriving. My new album that people have been asking about for years now is finally coming out--Available March 1st from www.kundaliniresearchinstitute.org. I'll be performing in Tacoma this Friday, the 26th at 7pm, for those in the area who want a little preview. . . . otherwise, go online and then have a listening party of your own.

It's my first Aquarian Sadhana CD--and I hope it elevates your consciousness so that you can go about your life, making every day a Beautiful Day!

Blessings and let me know what you think!

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Sat Meher said...

your new album is beautiful and reminds me of when i heard you sing during Sadhana in Espanola last August - your voice bought tears to my eyes - when hearing Guru Guru Wahe Guru.. now i can re-live the moment every day - your voice touches the depth of my heart.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

Thank you Sat Meher, I'm happy to hear it brings good memories and supports your practice.

And blessings to you as you drop the past. . . it's harder than it looks; but it's also invigorating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home