Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Akand Path

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Akand Path

Every week here in Espanola we do an akand path--the unbroken reading of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib. Having the sound current as a continuous presence in our community is a great healing, not only for us, but for the world. This week I have asked the community to dedicate the reading of the SGGS to the complete healing of my father. Christ said, if you have the faith of a mustard seed you can move mountains. My life has been one of doubt, betrayal, and mistrust. I am my own Judas. My life has also been one of faith, loyalty and grace. And in this, I have already been given a miracle. As we participate in the Akand Path this week, I wait in readiness for another miracle. May the healing hand of Guru Ram Das be with us all. May the love of the Divine Mother heal us all. And may the lord of my father's heart, Christ Jesus, uplift him to a complete healing, and a new life.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Rajdeep said...

Thank you for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home