Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: sleeping beauty

Monday, February 12, 2007

sleeping beauty

I'm reliving my first few months here in Espanola. I went to sadhana everyday and slept every weekend. I was wondering why I had no motivation to do anything this weekend but sleep and read and occassionally feed myself and then I remembered my first few months here. I went to sadhana faithfully and every weekend I slept and slept and slept. Well, things do come around again and as much as I'm glad to be doing sadhana again everyday, I wonder if I'll ever build up the stamina to have a life, too.

Still, I did enjoy reading in bed all day Saturday and sleeping and getting up to make myself dinner (feel-good food: garlic mashed potatoes and greens) and watch a movie.

Sunday I sang in gurdwara and stayed for langar. But then it was off to dreamland again and a loooong nap.

I suppose if it's sadhana or "a life" I'm happy to choose Sadhana, but I hope it changes with time. Until then, sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home