Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: New Song!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Song!

Hey everybody--I have a new single, Jai Ma!, available exclusively at the Kundalini Research Institute Website: http://kriteachings.org/iamawoman/audio/iamawoman_dwnld.htm

This week all donations go to The I Am A Woman Project; but after that it will be available for sale at The Source: http://thesource.kriteachings.org/

Thanks to friends who helped me pull it together:

Jon Gagan: Engineer
Dharm Singh: Guitar
Gurudarshan Singh: Drums and percussion
Har Pal Singh: Tabla and background vocals
Hans Raj Kaur: vocals

I could use your support--please let your friends and students know it's available. Just one song broke the bank--and I'd like to do a second full-length CD, so this is my way of fundraising for that larger project.

Blesings to you all and I hope you enjoy the new track!

3 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Lee Harrington said...

Sat Nam Sat Purkh
I cannot for the life of me find this download on the site you provide? COuld you kindly provide a full link so that I can download the song? I am happy to buy it--i just need to find it in order to do that :)
Blessings,
Lee

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

Sat Nam Lee--if you go to KRI's homepage www.kundaliniresearchinstitute.org and look for the media tabs on the lower right part of the page...there's a tab for audio

both of my new singles are there: Jai ma! and Water Tattva for summer solstice....

enjoy!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Sujan S. said...

It's simply amazing! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home