Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: New Job, New Couch, Neauveaux (sp?)

Friday, March 17, 2006

New Job, New Couch, Neauveaux (sp?)

Well, I've accepted a new job here in the nonprofit entities. I start as soon as we can find a replacement for me here at my current job. The new position will be a lot of pressure, but it's a move in a direction I've been seeking to return to for a while now--publishing. I'll be project coordinator for Teacher Training Level 2. What a ride itwill be!

I got my new couch in today. I love the color--Spring Green--but it doesn't love the color of my walls--I thought it would mesh better. Oh well. I'll live with it a while and see if it grows on me.
But now I have a couch you can nap on! I've had many complaints in the past about just that thing. Too short, too cold, too, too. So all is remedied and I invite you to come nap in my living room whenever you wish.

Tonight I'm going to see a 6'5" man play the role of Martha Graham, the great modern dance choreographer. Should be a hoot!

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

I've seen a few movies lately :-)
I saw Crash which was really good.
I also saw Good night and Good luck which (in terms of messages) was even better.
Last night I watched Wedding Crashers. I didn't laugh even once. It was definitely one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
I doubt I could catch up with you, but I've at least seen some of the good movies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home