Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Shakti

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Shakti

An interesting part of getting to know someone is finding out how well you work together, cook together, play together, and so on. As I get to know my beloved, my friend, I am continually amazed at the creative energy that flows between us when we're together--and in creative endeavor's anyway, we can take each other's feedback!

When we play music, it's as if it's a symbiotic dance--always listening, always responding, always flowing. When we work on websites together, either his or my work's, it's always an easy exchange of ideas and brainstorming. When we cook--well, we're both a bit protective of our cooking skills. He especially wants me out of the kitchen when he's in charge. But we've also collaborated on a few things that have turned out beautifully.

Someone observing us said we have a lot of Shakti together. I have to agree. I pray it's only the beginning of a very long collaboration.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home