Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Lifestyles and Lifecycles

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lifestyles and Lifecycles

Well, we've just finished the launch of another level two course here at KRI. It's a grueling process, but the week went really well. Smooth for the most part and I get to continue to look at my perfectionism, sigh.

Most participants had an experience around something--whether it was death, or aging, or old childhood wounds. For myself, a lot of grief came up around the adult years. How much time was lost . . . how much unnecessary pain was generated . . . but I have to always remember it is what brought me to who and what I am today. I have something to share because of what I've been through. However, it does make me think that life is too short to continue generating suffering. Yogi Bhajan has said that pain is a part of life, a part of the polarity, but suffering is a choice.

I no longer choose to suffer.

I choose to be free.
I choose to love.
I choose to be loved.
I choose to be happy.
I choose to be healthy.
I choose to be holy.

May we all be blessed with contentment.
May we all be blessed with containment.
May we all be blessed with a grateful heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home