Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: The GOODIES

Friday, May 18, 2007

The GOODIES

After weeks of promising you some samples, they're finally here....with the help of a friend, you'll find samples from each song on the forthcoming album. . . .please let me know what you think! I want to hear from you. In the next few days I'll post more about the album and the process of getting here, but for now just enjoy!

There's also a live link to Spirit Voyage so that you can find out more. . .

Sample songs from Nectar of The Name available June 15th at Spirit Voyage


TRACK LIST


Track 1: Aisa Naam









Track 2: Guru Ram Das









Track 3: The One I Love Copyright 2001 Gina Sala see www.ginasala.com









Track 4: Mera Man Loche (Meditation to Heal the Wounds of Love)









Track 5: Ardas Bhaee









Track 6: Nectar of the Name









Track 7: The Time Is Now









Track 8: Guru Dev Mata









THANK YOU DJ P.O.A.!!! For helping me post these!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Sat Purkh Kaur!!

I've been reading your blog for a while now, but now I just had to leave a comment.

This new album is amazing; I love all the songs, but, Waheguru!, when I listened to the "Nectar of the Name" clip - I actually started crying. And shivers went through my entire body.

What a powerful voice you have, and your love for the Naam is evident.

Keep up! You are blessing us all with your gift :)

With gratitude,
Gobinde Kaur

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger manpreet kaur said...

Sat Nam!

This is really really beautiful!!!!!
Thanking you for letting us taste already.
Hopefully you heal many wounds by your amazing voice ...

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

thank you for your beautiful comments...Gobinde Kaur.

And thanks Manpreet for writing in--it was so great to see you and your mom at the concert in
February!

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great it is very relaxing and beautiful i am so proud of you, and i plan to buy a copy Chiara(Sat Purkh Kaur) sorry old habbit. Love you Rosa

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

Thanks Rosa

I'm glad you like it and hope it blesses you as it has blessed me!

And no worries, to you, I'm always Chiara....all love,

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work miss! I'll be tracking down the album as soon as I can get my hands on it.

A long way away from the Ummelina days..... Glad to see you doing so fabulously.

x0x-

Seth

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

Definately a loooong way from Ummelina days! Great to hear from you Seth and I'm glad you like the album--hopefully Travelers will be carrying it there in Seattle. take care....

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatsoenver it is..(A voice from the past)
Boy am I glad to hear that things are progressing well for you.I look forward to listening to your album when the tracks are available on line.
Take care
Dennis Richards

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey old friend--No other word comes closer to describing my reaction to the sampled tracks than this: Wow! Your voice is exquisite (we always knew that), and I can't wait to hear the songs in their entirety. Nice to know you what you have been up to all these months! Miss you much! Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home