Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: The Golden Anniversary

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Golden Anniversary


My sister just sent me photos from my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. It was good fun; but since then things have been a struggle. My mom broke her hip; my dad still has his ups-and-downs. But these photos remind me of how beautiful this particular day was--and how beautiful their marriage continues to be. They've been married 50 years this year; my brother and sister both celebrate 25 years in the next few months. Amazing.













My brother isn't in this photo because he was off saving a child who'd had an allergic reaction to one of the cookes!












1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!
Happy 50 th anniversary to your parents, May God (infinite power) keep them together and smiling.

Gurinder "G"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home