Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Concert in Los Angeles--November 10th

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Concert in Los Angeles--November 10th

Greetings everyone in the LA area--I'm a coming!

The weekend of November 10th is White Tantric in Los Angeles and Yoga West has a healing fair and festival following the all-day meditation. They've invited me to perform this year and sign a few CDs.

It's been years since I've been in the LA-area and I look forward to meeting the 3HO sangat in the area.

November in S. California used to be my favorite time of year when I lived there oh so many years ago; there was something about the quality of the light at that time of year. With the recent fires, I may not find it so; but the brightness of seeing old friends and making new ones will surely balance things out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home