Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Executive Producers? Anyone? Anyone?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Executive Producers? Anyone? Anyone?

Sat Nam!

A lot of you have read my blog for quite some time now...but for some this may be your first time to peruse my often overly self-conscious musings on love and life. In addition to writing this blog and editing here at KRI, I'm also a musician--a musician looking for funding.

My first album, Nectar of the Name, came together through the support of Spirit Voyage and a lot of luck (aka Guru Ram Das). And although it has been successful, it's not enough to financially support a second album.

I have two projects in mind: an Aquarian Sadhana CD and then a second project along the lines of Nectar--upbeat, world-music interpretations of mantra.

If you're out there in cyberspace and you're secretly a fan with more money than you know what to do with, give me a call! I'd love to call you my executive producer! I'm trying to raise anywhere from 5K to 10K per project.

Look forward to hearing from you. . . .

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sat nam good luck on getting the funding. Here is my two cents for when the time comes.

Everyone I know, including myself just adored the new Guru Nam Singh album (Guru Nam Singh of Virginia) because of the arrangements. I would love to hear what that producer could put together with your voice and spirit!!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

His new album is amazing but I think he was working with a friend -- and it took a long time.... Krishan, the guy who produced my album, and I worked really well together (and quickly). . . .so I think I'm sticking with him. . .unless I end up having to just do a garage band recording just to get something new out there.... it's looking like it will go that direction.

Thanks for the moral support though!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Gaia-G said...

I am going to post this request on my website, www.SatnamCity.com. And begin to petition people in the Twin Cities. Let's see if this land of Lutherans and Swedes can carry Sat Purkh; wouldn't that be grand!?! sunder kaur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home