Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Executive Producers? Anyone? Anyone?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Executive Producers? Anyone? Anyone?

Sat Nam!

A lot of you have read my blog for quite some time now...but for some this may be your first time to peruse my often overly self-conscious musings on love and life. In addition to writing this blog and editing here at KRI, I'm also a musician--a musician looking for funding.

My first album, Nectar of the Name, came together through the support of Spirit Voyage and a lot of luck (aka Guru Ram Das). And although it has been successful, it's not enough to financially support a second album.

I have two projects in mind: an Aquarian Sadhana CD and then a second project along the lines of Nectar--upbeat, world-music interpretations of mantra.

If you're out there in cyberspace and you're secretly a fan with more money than you know what to do with, give me a call! I'd love to call you my executive producer! I'm trying to raise anywhere from 5K to 10K per project.

Look forward to hearing from you. . . .


At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sat nam good luck on getting the funding. Here is my two cents for when the time comes.

Everyone I know, including myself just adored the new Guru Nam Singh album (Guru Nam Singh of Virginia) because of the arrangements. I would love to hear what that producer could put together with your voice and spirit!!

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

His new album is amazing but I think he was working with a friend -- and it took a long time.... Krishan, the guy who produced my album, and I worked really well together (and quickly). . . .so I think I'm sticking with him. . .unless I end up having to just do a garage band recording just to get something new out there.... it's looking like it will go that direction.

Thanks for the moral support though!

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Gaia-G said...

I am going to post this request on my website, And begin to petition people in the Twin Cities. Let's see if this land of Lutherans and Swedes can carry Sat Purkh; wouldn't that be grand!?! sunder kaur


Post a Comment

<< Home