Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Looking Good--Naked

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Looking Good--Naked

Okay--I know the past few blogs have made me out to be the TV addict I am; but childhood habits die hard (I STILL like Cheerios--and yes, I still watch way too much TV; but baseball doesn't get interesting for another month or two--so cable shows are IT!).

So--there's a show called How to Look Good Naked and it's the most fabulous, feminist, show I've ever seen--and it's hosted by the most fabulous, feminist gay man I've ever seen--ha!

Women with 'issues'--body issues, especially--are asked to literally and figuratively disrobe, dismantle, and reorient themselves--Naked. They come away from the experience full of confidence--without the bravado--and feeling beautiful, inside and out.

I recommend this show to anyone, because we all have 'issues' and Carson just won't let you hold on to them. It's creative, compassionate, and most of all, it's fun!

Learn to enjoy your body again--even if it is another night of TV....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home