Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Let it Snow...oh no!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Let it Snow...oh no!

It's been snowing all day, which is, admittedly, quite beautiful and perfectly seasonal. But I'm not a terribly good snow driver and I have to get to the airport in a couple of days, plus my cat has been missing since early this morning. So, as beautiful as it is, please make it stop so my cat will come home and the roads will be clear by Friday!

I don't know that I'll be able to write while I'm away, so here's wishing you all a happy holiday: Hannukah, Winter Solstice, Guru Gobind Singh B-day, Christmas, and New Year--whatever suits your fancy! May it be bright and beautiful and filled with friends and family. May you travel safely to and from and may the turn of the new year fill you with hope, clear intention, and right action.

Best to you all--my readers, my friends, and my family. I look forward to sharing the new year with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home