Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Blowing It

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blowing It

I've never really known how to 'do' relationships. Here's a quote from Yogiji that expresses exactly what has happened over the past few days:

"My question is: aren’t you an idiot? You sit before a mirror and dress up for one hour and in one second you can’t handle something and you blow it. Who will forgive you for that?


I am asking you a question. You wear your best dress, you dress up, you look so pretty and you want to be so magnetic and attractive and you end up putting a spoon full of soup in your nose instead of your mouth. I mean, I am just explaining what I am saying to you. I am not saying too much directly. Instead of walking on your feet, you put your foot in your mouth. Who will forgive you for that?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home