Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: A Journey Ends

Friday, August 29, 2008

A Journey Ends

and another one begins. . . .the Level One Immersion 2008 is over--hallelujah! I'm so exhausted, I don't even have words. I'll miss the energy that the level one students brought to the community, but it will also be nice to cozy up into the fall weather and reconnect to friends; go see some live music, walk around naked in my house again, and in general, just be with myself.

Although, if I'm really honest, I can't quite just be with myself right now. My mind and heart are now occupied--it's a peaceful occupation, but an occupation (preoccupation) nonetheless. It's cliche to say, "when you finally quit looking, you're found" But I'm happy to say I just might be living that particular cliche right now. We'll see. Guru will have his way--or that is my prayer anyway--but meanwhile, concentration is nonexistent. I just want to play!

However, concentration or no, there's board meetings next week, planning workshops for the following weekend, and an entirely new set of projects and priorities to put into place for 2009--oh! and there's love; mustn't forget about love. Exciting stuff!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger DamaDe'~ Amanbir Kaur~ said...

Hola lady fare.. and Sat nam..
DamaDe' here- aka.. Amanbir Kaur...
Checking you out.. from a Panera Bread where I am checking email and such.. yes, journey has ended and yet new flourishments set forth.. your heart is taken care of, you are in the divine flow of spirit and all is well. Allow love. mmm mmm good :) Its soo strange to be here.. in Naples and its utterly confirmed that I must leave before long. Any ideas come your way re: international opportunities, please let me know~ Have a blast in Minneapolis.. send sweet kisses to the Mississippi River and all others. Thank you for absolutely everything this past month. Your real- ness.. down to earth, yet sparky being was/ is an inspiration. You are wise beyond your chronological years.. the crone exudes~ Wahe Guru! Luz y Paz y Prosperidad! Relax, Play, and dance naked! :) la la la.. oh, I listened again to your So Purkhs.. Have you ever thought about making a cd or dvd yourself with the So Purkhs.. Jai! Sat Nam, DamaDe'

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

Would love to post the sopurkhs here. . . .if you're technically proficient, maybe we can do that? Glad you made it home safely and best of luck as you venture into the world...will definitely keep my eyes and ears open for opportunities abroad.

Jai!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home