Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Minneapolis Here I Come!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Minneapolis Here I Come!

If you live in the Twin Cities area, I'd love to see you at the events scheduled the weekend of September 11-13th!

Thursday night, 6:00 p.m. at the Midtown Global Market Chant for Peace event

Friday and Saturday workshops at Center for Happiness and Saturday evening Chanting Workshop at Minnehaha Yoga.

The Workshop at Center for Happiness is Saturday afternoon. I'll be discussin the new Man to Man--The Complete Teachings of Yogi Bhajan for Men, which I worked on quite extensively this year--everything you've ever wanted to know about men but were afraid to ask.

I'll also be doing a kirtan event at Center for Happiness Friday evening--cozy, intimate evening with myself and Emily Graves--your local musician and healer coming into town to help me out!

The Workshop at Minnehaha Yoga will be Saturday evening and focus on Chanting and the Naad. How to open up your voice and allow the bliss! Be prepared for movement, meditation and chanting.

Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home