Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Turning a page

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Turning a page

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I've written. Since my last post, I've turned 40; written 2 business plans (and 1 more to go); my father fell and broke his hip; I've fallen in deep crush; and am generally sooo busy I don't have time to breathe, much less catch up on all my favorite shows, eat ice cream, or have coffee with my girlfriends.

But as busy as it's been, I still feel energized and relaxed--good. As hard as it is to hear of my father's fall, I trust that it's all a part of God's will. And as giddy as it is to be in crush, I also know it too will come to an end--or a different kind of beginning; so I'm just trying to keep up and stay within the flow of life--as it comes and as it goes.

Turning 40 wasn't as hard as I expected. It helps to be so busy you can't really think about it-smile! It also helps to be healthier than I've ever been, more contented than I've ever been, and moving into a new phase of life that will open incredible new doors to me--Teaching and Training and Singing all over the world.

Keep up! and I'll have more time to write in September. . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Gaia-G said...

Part of Sat Purkh's singing all over the world is going to be her performance in Minneapolis this September! We will be graced with three days of Sat Purkh's talent and grace; Thursday night, 6:00 p.m. at the Midtown Global Market Chant for Peace event; Friday and Saturday workshops at Center for Happiness and Saturday evening Chanting Workshop at Minnehaha Yoga. Bless you and thank you for coming here, Sat Purkh. Love Sunder Kaur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home