Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Mind and Meditation in Austin

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mind and Meditation in Austin

Greetings All--I'm here in Austin to support the launch of the Mind and Meditation course for KRI and it's already been a whirlwind and I haven't even been here 24 hours yet!
Learned how to bookmark a DVD on a Mac...that's something new and even the mac people didn't know how to do it! Stayed up till 12:30 working on a process/game we're doing this morning for the course...with Jai Jot Kaur who's organizing the course here in Austin. We're having fun getting to know each other and I got to sleep in her little girl's room and feel like a princess--everything pink and sparkly.
And because I've been reading a lot of the women's teachings lately, I'm even wearing a chuni while I'm here! Doesn't hurt to try something every once in a while....
Another interesting development--I've become one of those people I used to make fun of; that is, I really miss my animals and when I was leaving yesterday I had to return to the house for something I'd forgotten, but really it was just an excuse to say goodbye to them again. Unbelievable!
It's cool and cloudy here, so evidently we brought the fall weather with us. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home