Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: first day of recording

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

first day of recording

Well, we spent the first day of recording going through the song list, the producer picked six pieces he likes with a possibility of two more--if they come together. We dived right into the Mul Mantra (always best to start at the root) and it's turning out really well.

Krishan is a great producer; great sense of style; and is making actual 'songs' from my little dittys that tend to be for live performance only. We work quickly together and so I have a good feeling that we'll be able to get all my vocals down before I leave. He, on the other hand, will have lots of work left to do.

Today we're working on The One I Love--a favorite of some of you out there, so I hope you like the way the new version comes together.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahe Guru!!!!! I'm so GLAD!! Wow...
I'm speechless. Keep up! you're fantastic and it was time that you had a recording of your own. Many, many blessings.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

Thank you Sat Dharm! It's definitely coming together well. I'm only on day three though and my voice is already a bit fried....sigh. Keep me in your prayers as you are in mine.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will all be fabulous, as you are fabulous, and I can't wait to hear it. You are courageous and talented and great.

Tamara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home