Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Tomorrow is a day off

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tomorrow is a day off

Which means a day of catching up on work that I brought with me. Krishan, the engineer, and I continue to work quickly together--and I think we're turning out some great stuff. Thank you for all your well-wishes everyone.

We've done four tracks so far--vocals, that is. I'm doing harmonies and so is Krishan, so there are some really nice 3-part harmonies coming together in a few of the pieces--very Fleetwood Mac. Ha! Because we're working so quickly together, I may get to be around to participate in a lot of the decisions around instrumentation as well. Although their resident protege, genius musician, Ram Das, won't be coming in until the day I leave.

I'm really blown away by this process; it all seems to be coming together so easily. By the end of the day I'm so worn out, but then I can't seem to make myself go to bed either. Who can know why?

Well, lots of work to do tomorrow so I'll sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home