Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Oh what a feeling

Monday, March 26, 2007

Oh what a feeling

You know the one--that I've-finally-found-someone-feeling. I didn't think it would ever happen to me again; I was resigned to experiencing the 3HO set up if necessary (arranged marriages the new-fashioned way). But then, bam, out of nowhere, there it was. And just as quickly it was gone. It just shows you the polarities of life--what brought you such ecstatic joy and bliss on Saturday becomes a thorn in your side on Sunday. Not because they aren't the same person, but that things aren't going "your way"--that stark chasm between what you thought was and what is.

The universe has a funny way of playing tricks. There is a small part of my psyche that believes I may not recover from this one; but that feeling too shall pass. Not that it isn't a challenge: To have waited this long and to have the one my soul has been longing for (for as long as I can remember) appear and then just as quickly slip by me--ouch. Thank God there's always the Guru--and my friends and family. And as usual, I'm speaking preemptively. [End it in my mind just in case it ends, in reality. Softens the blow, don't you know.]

But patience pays--so I will wait and continue waiting to see what tomorrow will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home