Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: rough mix

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

rough mix

I got a note from the producer Krishan today: "I got some really amazing stuff. I had a bass player, tar and sitar player, a violinist and a trumpet player come in. They were all very talented and I am really excited about the album." So it begins. . . .my little ditties begin transformed into actual music!

I'm very excited. At some point in the next day or two I get to hear a rough mix of the instruments--there's still much to do, but there's progress to report!

I hope to post some sound clips eventually. . . .but I need a techie friend to help! So, if we can stand the suspense. . . .it's coming.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please do post some of your mix music.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

I will definitely try to in the coming days....thanks for your interest...and look for the album in June!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home