Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: The Big Game

Monday, April 02, 2007

The Big Game

Okay--One of the big games of the year--is tonight! Florida vs. Ohio State. I didn't get to see all the games approaching this final NCAA game, but I saw the final four this weekend and I hope that this final proves interesting.

Saturday's game, Ohio State v. Georgetown, was great! The second game, between Florida and UCLA was not so great. . . .so it will be interesting to see how the two teams match up. Florida has the experience and the speed; Ohio State has the big man in the middle and what seemed like really disciplined team play.

Not sure who I'm routing for yet, but I have a feeling if I don't go for the gators I may get thrown out of the party tonight! ha!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH! GO GATORS!!!

Oden who...oh yeah the 40 year old teenage sensation. Didn't do much to save Ohio State last night.

It reminds me of a great boxing match from days of old in which an announcer said after a grueling battle..."Down goes Frasier!"

That's what it was like watching Ohio State go down in another major college championship.

Ciao!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

Was it really that close? Seriously, though it was great to see the Gators win their two in a row---too bad we can't hope for another year, but the dollars are ringing at the doorbell.

For trivia's sake it was interesting for me to watch because Yannik Noah used to be one of my favorite tennis players. . . .

Now for the NBA Finals...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home