Greetings from the Land of Enchantment: Great Art

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Great Art

Well, I've gotten some lovely feedback about the final cover design. But I realized I should acknowledge the two artists whose work inspired the final piece. Out of their selfless service and love for me, they spent a lot of time putting together mock-ups for the album cover and I'm so very grateful for their contribution to what became the final image.


My friend Bachan from Vancouver, BC submitted several versions of a wonderful collage she put together using the same idea. . . . to the left you'll see my favorite. For more of her art and music, see her website www.huemanbeing.com



My niece Hannah Huddleston, who like her mother and grandmother, is an amazing artist (PLEASE GO TO ART SCHOOL--just an idea--smile) submitted this lovely drawing:


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home